Friday, June 20, 2008

20 Week Mark; The Good, Bad & Ugly...

Today I am OFFICIALLY 20 weeks along in my pregnancy!!! Yay! I never have been that great about documenting my pregnancies, but thought it was appropriate to show what I am lookin like at this mile marker:)

So...I thought I'd let you know of the "Good, Bad and Uglies" of my pregnancy so far...
The Good...I am halfway done! Actually...I'm probably more than halfway because my kids have all come atleast 3 weeks early:) I feel the baby kicking a LOT! I love seeing the kid's reactions when they feel the baby move, and absolutely enjoy seeing them "love the baby" and talk to the baby every morning.
The Bad...I have already started contracting and cramping. Plus, I can already feel my bones separating... something I don't normally feel for atleast another 2 months...and probably something you really didn't care to know:oP
The Ugly...Yep...Vericose veins. Not fun! This is actually a decent picture...seriously it gets WAY worse when I'm on my feet all day, and hurts like nothin' you could imagine! My left leg is perfectly normal, but for some reason my right leg gets worse with each pregnancy. Sexy huh? And where are we going tomorrow? The water park? Watch out world cuz here I come:) Purple leg and all!

19 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for being half way!!

jess said...

you seriously look great. like better than i do un-pregnant. and at 20 weeks i looked like i was near the end. and then it just kept going and going....happy half-way day!

Unknown said...

Holly! Congrats, Girl! You look fabulous as always when you are pregnant--especially on child #4. Seriously, you look great. We miss you guys ;D

Lara Neves said...

You look great for being halfway through your 4th pregnancy!

Oh, the sacrifices we make to bring these kids into the world! I've never had varicose veins before, but they sure don't look fun.

Maddy said...

Ha ha ha! You totally made me laugh. You look great!!! In fact, I would use the word AMAZING to describe you. I hate that "bone separating" feeling. UGH!

I don't know if I can do a #4, so I am in awe!!!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Holly I think you look great! I think you should be proud of your battle wounds.

J Glazier said...

You look awesome, half way there yay! Good luck with the veins, ouch.

Joshey & Krispy said...

No worries about the legs! You look really good for being pregnant! Try hiding a lopsided boob! hehehe! I just have to wait a couple more months for things to natrually correct! (c:

Hassingers said...

Ouch!! You look amazing. Congrats on halfway. That video of Bria's recital is so cute. :)

The Bullocks said...

your poor let. How did you muster up the courage to get pregnant with a 4th. I don't know when I'll be able to do it. your belly looks so cute.
that is so funny about gateway. it's a bummer we didn't see you. it's funny everyone must go there. you're the 3rd person that told us you were there.
sorry I have taken so long to get back to you on the bbq. Ryan is crazy busy with studying for the bar so I was just trying to get him to commit before I let you know. and now he finally said it would work, so count on us. I can't wait, it will be so fun to see everyone.

Maria said...

That's too bad about the varicose veins, but I guess something's gotta give... at least you'll have an adorable child to show for it!

Salt H2O said...

You are a SUPER CUTE pregnant lady!

crazy4danes said...

You look absolutely fantastic! And on your fourth non the less! :D And those poor veins! Thankfully I do not have my mother's genes when it comes to those! She would get horrible ones!!!!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! :)

Sheri said...

You are so tiny! You look great - veins and all!

What's Cookin?? said...

I totally feel your pain with the vein thing! I got them in my right leg with each pregnancy so bad! By noon I was crawling around just because I couldn't even stand! You are so freakin cute and way brave for going for 4!! I'm a wimp :)

Amelia said...

You look fabulous!!! I hope you keep that baby cookin'- 'til it is go time!!

Amy said...

What an adorable belly!!!

Amy said...

What an adorable belly!!!

Sara said...

Darling. How fun to be pregnant and look so good!