Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dance Recital...

On Saturday, Bria had her dance recital. It was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! They started off doing "The Wizard of Oz", then did some random dances. Bria was a lion (so...Cowardly Lion from "The Wizard of Oz", and Nala from "Lion King"). She did such a great job!!! Here are some fun pictures from her special day...

Getting Ready...

Pre-performance pictures...
On the "big stage"(Bria is right in the middle)...
After a very entertaining performance!!! You did such a great job Bria!!!
Here are some videos from her performance. Bria is right in the middle and is the one doing all the movements first. I love the second video when she does the shimmy:) I guess getting there 30 minutes early isn't early enough for good seats:) You'll have to excuse the HUGE head that's blocking half the stage! I think people with big heads need to sit on the back row. Sorry...but...that was the biggest head I have ever seen!!! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Amelia said...

She is a doll! How fun to have a dancer!

Blythe said...

Bria looks absolutely adorable! How fun!

crazy4danes said...

So cute! How fun it must be to have a little girl! :)

Jeni and Dave said...

She definitely has the hip shaking down! Love it! She's destined to be a star. Super cute!

Gail said...

That is so cute. She is really good. I agree that if your head is big, pout it in the back or at least sit low im your chair.

Hope your feeling ok.

Maddy said...

Cute costume. I especially love the hair fluff!

Georges said...

She certainly is the cutest lion I ever did see! I like her shimmy too...giving her a few lessons Holly?!

Lara Neves said...

Adorable! That is one sassy lion outfit, too!

Carrie Grover told me about the little Union Square reunion you're having. Me and the girls are going to be up that week, but Joel can't come. :( Will you email me with the details?
lalakme at gmail dot com.

The Toronto Family said...

your right that is one huge head! she is sooo cute!