Monday, June 9, 2008

Doctor's Visit...

I took Bria and Micah to the doctor yesterday. The verdict...Micah has croup and his asthma is really acting up. So, luckily for him, he's on meds for his swollen and irritated throat. The doctor said that the meds will help with his asthma too. Thank goodness! Heaven knows that his albuterol treatments make him Super hyper, so any help at all is huge! Bria on the other hand has a virus...stemed from croup...and since it's viral, nothing can be done for her except tylenol and motrin. It's so sad because she'll be yelling at me, and I can't hear her because she's lost her voice due to the coughing. How frustrating!!! Hopefully her fever will go down, her bloody noses will stop, and her cough will go away so we can enjoy the fun of summer!

6 comments:

crazy4danes said...

Oh man! Poor kiddies..and mom too! I hope everyone starts feeling better soon! You must be exhausted!

Lara Neves said...

Holly...
I'm so sorry! This bug has spread through our family and today I am throwing up, yesterday Joel was, and all the kids have had it.

I will be up again. I wish we could have made it work!

Hope your kiddos are feeling better, too!

swampbaby said...

I have been behind on reading blogs. Sorry to hear you've all been sick! I saw your message to me - we are in KS so we probably couldn't make it. I do know of several Union Square people in UT, and surrounding states, though.

Amy said...

That is no fun at all! But thank goodness for medicine for the kids and chocolate for you!

Maddy said...

BLAH! What a horrible way to start the summer. Croup is the worst. Here's hoping you get sleep soon!

Joshey & Krispy said...

Thats too bad! I am on accolate and it really helps...its a pill i take twice a day for asthma, but i don't think kids his age can take it. Doesn't hurt to ask!