Today, the kids and I spent a much needed afternoon at the park. We met up with some other ladies from the ward and we all had a lot of fun!
The kids played on the playground and in the stream. It was seriously such a perfect, beautiful day!



When we got home...Amber came over to clean my pantry as part of her 10-Hour project for Personal Progress. Heaven knows I need all the help I can get:)

Here's what the pantry looked like when she was done...



When we got home...Amber came over to clean my pantry as part of her 10-Hour project for Personal Progress. Heaven knows I need all the help I can get:)

Here's what the pantry looked like when she was done...
She did such a great job...and I have decided that 10-Hour projects ROCK! Thanks Amber!!!


3 comments:
wow you really have a lot of food!! I would love to go to the park with you, thanks so much for thinking of us and calling. We had swim lessons.
thanks for the lovely picture of me ha ha
-Amber
OK -- what is a 1o hour project and how do I talk one of my YW into doing one for me? ;D
Or maybe that's why my babysitter asked if she could come spend the whole day helping out with the kids. I just thought she felt sorry for me, LOL!
Post a Comment