Yesterday, Damon's cousin Lani and I decided to venture out with our 7 kids. They had SO much fun together...
We started our outing at the Mayan for lunch. Here's a picture of the kids watching the diving show.
Here's Sidney and Bria...
Micah and Jacob...
Colton and Sara...this is Sara's "pretty smile". So funny!
and...cute little Logan with Lani.
Here are all the crazies outside of the Mayan.
After lunch, we decided the kids needed to let out their energy, so we headed to the Gateway to let them get all wet in the water.

They had a lot of fun, and were soaked to the bone by the time we left!

They had a lot of fun, and were soaked to the bone by the time we left!
After drying off...we headed over to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. At this point, I think Lani and I were done for the day:)
And then...it was time to say "good bye" for now! Thanks Bair family for a wonderful day!









8 comments:
Hey Holly! Thanks for your WAY to nice comments on my blog! I really am not that good! What kind of camera do you have? I remember reading that you like photography too. How did you get into it?
Funny that you say you have never done anything with it except.... Ha. That is way more than I have done! To bad I'm not in Utah any more, I need a photography buddy.
p.s. what ever happened with that business thing you were working on. Did I miss a post about it?
Holy cow, you and Lani were absolutely out numbered! I can't imagine the chaos that y'all endured that day. But how much fun did they have?! I know it was a blast for everyone, exhausting, but a complete blast! Too bad we missed out. =) And I might add that I'm TOTALLY good with 2 kids. Yikes. Thanks for posting pictures of everyone, I wish that Lani could find some time to do a blog herself. We rarely get to see pictures of the kids. We occasionally will catch them at family dinner on the web cam but we aren't able to see the adventures they have. Thanks for the entry!
You can totally tell they are related. They are all so darling!
Cute cute!!! So how long did you play in the water?? Or did you do something else between lunch and dinner? ;p
I can't wait to get into cooler weather. The other day Ellie and I were at the mall and it has an out door splash pad. She asked if she could play in it, but we both decided it was too hot. UGH!
Fun Fun! We went over to lani's after you guys got home and the kids were exhausted! We saw them running around on the fountains on KSL news at 10! All the kids are celebrities!
Now that looks like fun! Love the pictures too, it's not often we get to see pics of the Bairs. What a fun day...wow the kids were on the news? how cool is that?!
Post a Comment