Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kankles Anyone???

Isn't it a little too early for extreeeemly fat feet???

9 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Oh man, so not fun. But now you have a great excuse for sitting around with your feet up, right? :)

You should have seen my ankles the month before I had Sophie. She was born in Mesa, AZ in late July and I was so swollen it was ridiculous.

lramey said...

well, i guess since you're not gaining weight anywhere else it's only fair that you get a teensy bit chubby somewhere right????

I mean c'mon.....you're the perfect pregnant bodied person.

CJF said...

I hated seeing my fat feet and pudgy toes. They looked awful. I couldn't fit some of my shoes. THe heat and humidity did not help at all!

Jo-Anne said...

Awww, I am so sorry...I know that must be miserable!! It's not fun to have to wear flip-flops with EVERY outfit...:)
Hang in there....that wee baby is almost cooked! Can't wait, by the way....

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa said...

That's crazy! But I think I got you beat as far as swelling goes, at least thus far. Mine feet were so swollen and nasty with water that it was painful to walk, I could feel it squishing around, like wearing wet shoes. You couldn't tell where my leg ended and foot began! After I had keilana, my feet would hurt every morning for 6 months as the swelling and presure went down.

Yikes, Holly! I hope they don't get any worse!! And lara said it all--great excuse to kick back and prop up! Stay away from salt and salty foods!!!

Maddy said...

Oh man, those do look a little painful. I remember being pregnant with Ellie and one of my students said, "Mrs. Rogers! Did your feet get stung by a bee?"

jess said...

welcome to pregnancy in the summer. yuck. i sooooo feel your pain. the best part about my feet swelling so bad last summer was that my boss MADE me go home from work early on hot days when the swelling was really bad. i was not going to argue with that!

Amy said...

I pretty much have tree trunks for legs when I'm preg. DuVall always makes fun of me. Ah, the joys. We must love our children dearly to lose our figures for them. Although you haven't lost yours at all! You look great in every picture!