Saturday, June 7, 2008

3 Sick Kids...

There's nothing quite like having 3 sick kids all at the same time!Colton's sickness started with an ear infection 2 weeks ago, then croup. Now he just has a nasty cough (not "croup-like"), that's more in his chest, and a sour stomach...yeah...lots of fun!
Surprisingly, this picture was taken right after Micah threw up! He still manages a smile! Micah has been having the same cough, and asthmatic problems, as well as a sour stomach.
Bria has the cough, swollen glands a high fever, and no appetite.
Poor kids! Hopefully I know what I'm doing...enough to know how to make them feel better. I will be praying hard for healthy days ahead:)

12 comments:

crazy4danes said...

Oh man! Isn't it the worst when the kids r sick?! I always feel so bad! And you have 3! I feel for you!

And B loves going everywhere by the way...Children's Museum, Dinosaur Museum, Clark Planetarium, Boondocks, The Aquarium...you name it he loves it!

Anyways...hang in there and let me know when everyone is better and ready to play! :)

Julie said...

What sweet kids you have. Sorry they are sick--been there, done that--not fun. thanks for visiting my blog--come anytime. Julie

Sabine Berlin said...

So sad when the kids are sick. M was sick all last week with some virus that had all the painful symptoms of strep, but no medicine to fix it. Doesn't it just break your heart when all they can do is lay on the couch? Hope you all get better soon!

ang said...

Hey Holly! Sorry that everyone is sick - hopefully you don't get sick too! Baby boy is coming at the beginning of August...

Dani said...

Sorry to hear that your kids aren't feeling well. For me, it's the hardest part about being a mom. Hope everyone gets feeling better soon!

Blythe said...

Yikes! Sounds so miserable. I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

J Glazier said...

poor kids, hope they feel better soon :)

A and J said...

I'm so sorry, we went through that not to long ago. I thought all that yucky stuff should be gone by now. My email is baybryklo@hotmail.com When Bria is feeling better she should came over and play.

Lara Neves said...

That's exactly what my kids have. It started with sore throats and such...I was kind of surprised about the throwing up part.

I'll be here till Wednesday. I'll call you tomorrow (Monday)...the Kangaroo Zoo sounds really fun...maybe Tuesday would work?

Maddy said...

I love how Micah looks all happy and Bria looks sort of dark and like, "Why are you taking a picture of this?"

Sorry everyone was sick :( What a miserable way to start the summer. When Nate and I were really sick, Ellie kept asking, "Isn't is summer? I thought we were suppose to be having a lot of fun."

Get better soon!

Rach said...

Ugh!! It's hard when they are all sick at the same time. Hope they get better soon.

Anonymous said...

love him in pull ups! I want my hand inside touchhing him and getting him hard