Saturday, June 21, 2008

Seven Peaks...

Damon actually took the day off work...can you believe it??? We decided to go as a family to Seven Peaks!!! It was a blast! The kids LOVE their dad and really enjoyed going on all the rides with him...since technically, I'm not supposed to:o(


I couldn't resist...so I went on one ride with Bria.

Then her and Micah were off to the "blue slides" for a straight hour of fun.

Colton's favorite part was the wave pool...
Infact...he almost fell asleep laying in the water:o)


We were really lucky to hang out with Diane and her family for Vivica's birthday. She's the one in the middle. Happy Birthday Viv!
Colton especially loved the cupcakes! They were so chocolatey:o)
We had so much fun! Thanks Damon for taking a MUCH needed day off!

And...for a little added pleasure...here's a video of Damon having some fun on the big boy slides!

12 comments:

Matt & Brooke said...

I LOVE seven peaks! How fun! And you seriously are a really cute little prego mom!

Amelia said...

Seven peaks is the best- tired kids at the end of the day, are even better!

Dani said...

Fun! I love the picture of Colton almost falling asleep in the wave pool. So cute!

The Bullocks said...

that looks like so much fun. I need to get Ryan to take a day off. good for your guys.
the e-mail address that we always use is rkbbullock@hotmail.com
I can't wait for the bbq it sounds so fun.

crazy4danes said...

How FUN! I'm so glad you guys got to have a fun family day!!! Those are the best memories! :D

Rach said...

What a fun day. I love it when husbands take off work to play!!

Unknown said...

Damon . . .

You are an AMAZING waterslider. I wish I had those skills.

Brett

lramey said...

oh how fun! I'm planning a lil no kids allowed night there soon, but I think I need to take my Max there too- my girls wouldn't have the most fun, but Max would DIE!!!

Yeah, it was my birthday on the 22. Now I'm old and 30!
and seriously, you could start looking pregnant any time, I won't care!

CJF said...

Ha, love the pic of Colton falling asleep in the wave pool too!

wish there were some water parks here. Sometimes I would rather head to the water parks than the beach. I'm not a big fan of salt water all the time.

Amy said...

What a blast!!! The best way to stay cool!~

Vanessa said...

Looks like good fun! I love water days in the summer. And I am commenting on the post prior to this one as well(20 week mark). Hopefully, the baby stays in for a few more months, at least! How scarey! And why in the world do vericose veins have to come with pregnancy--something that suppose to be SO beautiful. I got a couple of those with Keilana but Kayden was good to me. Dispite it all, you're looking very cute at 20 weeks. Keep documenting!

Anonymous said...

you have such a steady hand- good videos!!!! luv, Cam