Friday, October 17, 2008

All in a Day's Work...

I have to tell ya...what a LONG day!!! For some reason Micah has a reaction to the narcotics they gave him yesterday before his MRI. The nurse told me that within 12-24 hours Micah should be back to his "normal" self. Well...27 hours later and we were still having problems! I have never seen Micah trip and fall as much as he did today. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he has ENORMOUS feet? In addition to him tripping (and face-planting into the arm of the couch), he was super hyper today. Seriously!!! That kid could NOT sit still...for anything! I even asked him to go "cuddle with Grandma and give her Birthday loves"...and he head-butted her in the nose! Sorry mom! Luckily, it's now bedtime and he is comfy under his blanket!
At many points during the day, I laughed at Micah cuz he'd do silly things...and other times I'd get so annoyed. I was really worried about him hurting himself, so...I decided to strap him in his carseat (along with the rest of the crew), and head up the canyon...
I love how close the canyon is! It was so pretty! It was nice to get out for a bit and enjoy the beautiful mountains and colors of fall!
Also today, Bria was eating one of the caramel apples that we made last night, complained that her tooth hurt, and pulled it out ALL BY HERSELF!
Notice the small tooth that's already in? Yeah...it took her so long to get the darn tooth out, that her baby tooth grew in behind it. Braces here we come:o)

2 comments:

Gail said...

I sure hope things get better for you and your family. I was hoping that your lack of blogging was due to a baby. Since, my day has past, do I get to guess again?
Good luck on monday.

Scott and Stacia said...

so is Micah better now?? You better tell the doctor about him falling...that doesn't sound normal. Hope things are going better for him!!