Oh, man!! Maybe we need to put up a picture of our backyard right now. It was only 78 degrees today & 75 yesterday...total bliss!! However it's going back up to 95 by next weekend...ugghh!! We wish were in Utah with the snow!!
I think I recognize that blue shed in the background. I think I might drive past it on my way between work places each week. Email me your address so I can look you up. Maybe I'll pop in tomorrow or next Monday just to say hi. accentmusictherapy@gmail.com
So my question is what are you doing to keep the baby in until mom's birthday?? 5 more days!! How exciting! Hope you have everything somewhat ready (I don't know how you do that on bedrest) ;)
I can't believe you guys are already having snow. I think there should be a rule that snow can't come until after Halloween. Love ya! Hope all goes well with the delivery!
CRAZY!! It is way to early for snow. I would feel guilty about the great weather we are having right now, but I think our never ending bad winters make up for it.
This picture totally makes me want to road trip up there and enjoy and warm home looking at the picturesque views! Maybe playing in the snow for a bit then getting warm again, then going out again, then have some hot chocolate.
10 comments:
Holy cow! Every winter I am so glad we live in AZ. Need to come visit?
I know, seriously that's what i woke up to too! Where did Summer go? Better yet the beginning of Autumn.
Brooke!
Oh, man!! Maybe we need to put up a picture of our backyard right now. It was only 78 degrees today & 75 yesterday...total bliss!! However it's going back up to 95 by next weekend...ugghh!! We wish were in Utah with the snow!!
I think I recognize that blue shed in the background. I think I might drive past it on my way between work places each week. Email me your address so I can look you up. Maybe I'll pop in tomorrow or next Monday just to say hi. accentmusictherapy@gmail.com
So my question is what are you doing to keep the baby in until mom's birthday?? 5 more days!! How exciting! Hope you have everything somewhat ready (I don't know how you do that on bedrest) ;)
I can't believe you guys are already having snow. I think there should be a rule that snow can't come until after Halloween. Love ya! Hope all goes well with the delivery!
CRAZY!! It is way to early for snow. I would feel guilty about the great weather we are having right now, but I think our never ending bad winters make up for it.
Oddly enough I am jealous!!!
That's what it is going to look like here today. I am not ready for snow!!
I was shocked to see white when I looked out the window... it was crazy!
This picture totally makes me want to road trip up there and enjoy and warm home looking at the picturesque views! Maybe playing in the snow for a bit then getting warm again, then going out again, then have some hot chocolate.
Clint Eastwood played "the outlaw Josey Wales.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075029/
Post a Comment