Birthdays so far this year have been difficult. I came home from Girl's Camp on Colton's birthday, in extreme pain. Poor kid didn't get a party! Then this whole "preterm labor" thing is going on right now, and it's Bria's birthday. So, we decided to skip the parties this year and so far, the kids have liked the idea...plus...it's a LOT easier on me:)
So, for Bria's birthday she told me of a couple families she'd like to spend the day with. Her choices were...Grandma Jenny & Papa Cass, the Davis family, my friend Diane and her family, and my brother's family. Well, the Davis' had a wedding, and my brother's family is super sick...but we got to spend time this evening with these guys...
Her friends even surprised her with her very first Webkin! She was SO excited!!! And...Grandma and Papa surprised her with a hair accessory kit and money to Walmart!
What a fun birthday:)







10 comments:
Happy Birthday Bria! Holly-good job keeping that baby in :)
Happy Birthday Bria!! Holly, I love your blog and always enjoy reading it. You have the most adorable family and it is just so obvious what a good mom you are and how happy you are! Bria is so beautiful. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you wait for your little angel. Love, shar
Happy Birthday Bria! Sorry we missed the celebration...looks like a really fun time! Hopefully we'll be seeing you guys very soon :-)
So, what is a webkin? It looks like a big furball to me. Is it a dog? Anyway, I guess the only toys I know are cars, trucks, balls,(sports that is :p), all the things a little boy is into!
yep, that Barbie looks just like you Holly :) Glad she was cool with not doing the whole elaborate party thing. That makes life a lot easier. Hang in there!
Thanks for the picture! I don't get to buy Barbies so I like to see them! She is almost as pretty as you, Bria!
What a sweet girl. I can't believe she's seven!
Every time I click to check on your blog, I have my fingers crossed that you haven't gone into labor. Hopefully you can hold off until the 17th! Good luck.
Happy Birthday Bria! She is such a cutie!
Happy birthday most beautiful bria! We love you!!!!!
FUN! I got 2 webkinz for my birthday, so now I have 3! They are sooo fun, what did you name it Bria? By the way, Connor has the skunk too, and he named him Pe Pae Le Pew( it's French)! Well hope you had a good birthday Bria, I know I did!
LOVE YOUR COUSIN,
Brooke
Post a Comment