Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Funnies...

The boys have been saying some pretty funny things lately, and I wanted to share...

Micah to Colton: "...If you DON'T get married, then you go up to heaven...and DIE!!!"

Colton to a friend of mine: "...my mommy just pushed on her tummy, and the baby came out!" Wouldn't that be nice!?!

Micah to his Sunday School teacher: "My baby brother's name is Mosiah...but with an 'N'."

Micah to a friend of mine: "...You can call him Nosiah or Josiah...which ever one you want." (Why he thought his name was Nosiah is beyond me!)

And...just the simple fact that Colton calls Josiah's food "boobie milk" is enough to make my day:o)

You gotta love the way kids think:o)

6 comments:

Georges said...

Okay, I love the whole Mosiah with an N comment. That boy is hilarious!!

Lara Neves said...

Too adorable!

Colton probably heard you talking about pushing...that one cracked me up!

Gail said...

I just got back from vacation and am glad to hear that your baby boy is here. Hope you are doing well and he is adorable.

Sheri said...

We called "boobie milk" mommy milkshakes at our house. I'm so glad to finally be done making those!

J Glazier said...

Love the boobie milk, so funny! I need your email address because my blog is going private :)

JRC said...

Colton sounds like my nephew. You know how my sister had a baby a few months before Cohen??? Well I was rocking her baby, and I was full on prego and my 3 year old nephew asked if I was going to "squeeze" the baby that was in my tummy out? I had to laugh and then I asked "is that how your mom got Drew (the new baby at the time) out?" And he confidently said YEP!! Kids are so funny.