Thursday, October 9, 2008

Seriously...DUH!!!

Do you remember this post? Seriously, you need to read it! Well, it happened AGAIN TODAY!!! I must be losing my mind! I noticed when I went to put the kids in the car to go to Micah's soccer game, that the garage door wasn't all the way up. And...pregnancy brain went into FULL gear when I backed into the garage door for the THIRD TIME!!! AHHHH! Lucky for me I can still blame stuff like this on the fact that I'm pregnant:o) Thank goodness for our wonderful neighbors, and in-laws that came to our rescue so Micah could play at his game today:o) Thanks again guys!!!

Here's what the door is lookin like...

DUHHHHHH! *Edit: Thanks Bryant and Ron for coming over to fix the mess I made! You guys are great!!!

To top it off, Micah's soccer game was FREEZING! Here's Colton with 2 coats, a hat and a blanket on during the game. Yep, he's in there somewhere! He got so warm and comfy he actually fell asleep...

And here's Micah's team...

Notice the bandaid on Micah's face? Yeah...we think the infection is spreading, even with all the antibiotics he's on! Maybe we need to go see a dermatologist!!!

Ok, I'm done posting! I think 3 in one day is plenty, don't you?!?

10 comments:

Evaly said...

Aw, man! That sucks! You've got quite the record going :)

Vanessa said...

Nice, Holly, wonderful job. I don't feel so bad for doing it once! I just wish it had been my own door that I had ran in to, but that's in the past. By the way, time to have that baby, we're working on getting into the 10th and my bet is about to be over. So! Go run a few laps! hahah.

Matt & Brooke said...

That really sucks!!! SO sorry!

Tricia said...

I did that once. Backed up too soon out of the garage before the door was all the way up- I like to open the garage door once I'm in the car, so that I don't have to endure any wind, rain, or snow on my way from the house door to the car door. We're pretty spoiled, today aren't we? What the pioneers must think of us!

Sarah said...

I can't tell you how many things like that happened to me when I was pregnant...plus hormone over-reaction...it wasn't pretty!

Unknown said...

Oh Holly! That is one of my biggest nightmares--running into the garage door. I'm always in a hurry. No worries girl. It is totally prego brain ;D

Lara Neves said...

Lucky for me that I can't get around to the driver's side of my car if I don't open the garage firtst. :) However, once Joel parked behind me and I totally didn't notice, and yes, I wrecked both cars. Not too bad, but still so stupid!

I really hope you guys can figure out what is with the infection micah has. That is getting kind of scary.

Lisa said...

I have almost done that a few times! I can't believe this was your 3rd time! haha

crazy4danes said...

WOW! Nice one! I would like to be able to say I've never done that but I can't!!! :P

Good luck with his infection...I hope that clears up soon...poor kid!

Maddy said...

Ha ha haaaaaa! OK, only funny because it didn't happen to me. Poor Holly :(