Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Little Girl Is 7!!!

We Cannot Believe our little girl is 7!

Last night, Damon and I decorated Bria's room with balloons and streamers. We were extremely tired cuz this little girl doesn't require much sleep, and it was VERY late...but here's what we came up with in a very short amount of time...Trust me, it looked Great!

We had a yummy cinnamon roll breakfast and sang to Bria...
Then the kids all went to school. As soon as Bria got home from school, we played for a minute, then she went to join her brothers at the neighbors. When they got back, Bria opened one of her presents...a Barbie! She was SO excited. She said, "Mom, she's so pretty! This is the prettiest barbie I have EVER seen!!!" I told her, "Daddy bought this barbie because she looks just like YOU!" I got a great smile after that one:)
The boys wanted to take a picture with the Birthday Girl...

We'll be "celebrating" Bria's birthday tomorrow night, but for now I thought I'd share some cute pictures of our little girl...

Here's Damon with Bria just before going home, after her spat with pneumonia at 13 months...

Here are the cute Union Square buddies...Will, Ellie, Libby and Bria.

Bria outside of the Union Square apartments...

My favorite "pool" picture of Bria. She was SO chubby, and LOVED that hat!

Our Favorite Things about Bria...
She is a great helper!
She LOVES to play school with her brothers and teach them how to read.
She is a wonderful student and learns easily.
She is great at making friends.
Her laugh is contageous.
She's very artistic.
She rubs our backs willingly, and is really good at it.
She takes care of us when we don't feel well.
She loves having us tell her stories.
She smiles (while sleeping) when Damon kisses her "goodbye" in the morning.
She is modest and a great example.
When she was born, she seriously looked like a China doll...and to this day is the prettiest little girl we have ever seen!
Happy 7th Birthday Bria! We love you LOTS!!!

9 comments:

Georges said...

Happy Birthday Bria! I can't believe you're 7 already! I still can remember the day you were born... cute little China doll. Now you are turning into a pretty young lady. We love and miss you!!

jess said...

holly, i can't believe you have a 7 year old!! and here i am freaking out that i have a 1 year old... i'm way behind!
hope you're feeling better and getting lots of rest...

Lara Neves said...

Happy Birthday Bria! I'll never forget seeing you guys in the dr's office when I was in for my Bria's one year shots and checkup...you were there for Bria's 2 week. She was a beautiful baby. And Holly, you were the most glowing new mother I think I've ever seen. :)

Tricia said...

did you decorate her room while she was asleep?

Amy said...

So sweet!!!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful girl! I want to see a picture of the Barbie!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

HBD Bria! She is such a cute girl! I hope she has a great day!

Heather said...

I can not believe how big she is!! She is Beautiful! Happy Birthday!

Maddy said...

I love how you did her door! How cute is that? The picture of the 4 babies makes me so sad -- they're all so big now. 7? Next year she'll be getting baptized!

AHHHHH!