Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Little Pampering Anyone???

So, you wanna know what I did today while all the kids were at school? I went over to Nordstroms with a $60 gift card I won at Lisa's house on our very last bunco night. Obviously, I wasn't going for clothes. I really just wanted to get some makeup. So, I'm at the counter and this girl approaches me, asking if I needed help...and I tell her that I need help applying eye makeup cuz I'm SO out of the loop...seriously! She got some things out to do my eyes for me, and I just happened to mention that I HATE my eyebrows. Then she asked, "Do you mind if I shape them for you?" Are you kidding me? Go ahead!!! So, I sat at Nordstroms for about an hour being pampered. I had my eyebrows done, my eyes done, and even had a makeup "how to" course...and...when I was about to leave she says, "Next time you come in, find me and I'll give you a facial!" She must have seen that I needed major help:o)
Anyways...I wish I had a "before" picture to show you. My eyebrows were Out Of Control!!! Here's a picture of my eyes & brows when she finished...
You have NO idea how sad I was lookin before...not that my eyes are completely amazing now...but seriously...I was lookin like I had been on bedrest for 3 1/2 weeks or something:o) It was a lot of fun! I should do this everyday!!! Anyone want to come with me next time?

6 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun for you. Your eyebrows look great!

Tricia said...

Did it cost $60 to get that done? I thought they did that sort of thing for free. Or did you buy some make-up? You look great, by the way.

J Glazier said...

Eyebrows look great, mine are out of control and I barely get any mascara on each day. Heading to Nordstroms!!!

Holly said...

Tricia...She did all that for free. I got makeup and a brush for $60.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

they look great! Wow, I can't believe they did all that for you. Here I come Nordy's! :)

Lisa said...

I need to go do that! I am in major need of a makeover!