Well, what are you waiting for then? Go do it!Just teasing. Actually...waiting for a baby to come is probably the hardest wait in the universe. Seriously. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!
So exciting...hope the next weeks go fast for you. Or slow...whichever you want!
I hated waiting for Sadie. Little booger. I kind of think it would be funny if you want over due. But that's totally evil of me!!!Sending labor vibes your way!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well, what are you waiting for then? Go do it!
Just teasing. Actually...waiting for a baby to come is probably the hardest wait in the universe. Seriously. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!
So exciting...hope the next weeks go fast for you. Or slow...whichever you want!
I hated waiting for Sadie. Little booger. I kind of think it would be funny if you want over due. But that's totally evil of me!!!
Sending labor vibes your way!
Post a Comment