How did you occupy your kids during Conference??? We just wanted the kids to stay in the Family Room so they could listen to the talks, but all you moms out there know how hard this is! Micah was excited about the Bingo card game that he got to fill up with M&Ms...Colton and Micah enjoyed coloring (for an hour at a time)...

And Bria's obsession was doing my hair:o) It was so relaxing! I thought it was so funny how excited she was about this task, especially cuz my hair is Enormous...even more so right out of the shower:o) Her first attempt was on Saturday (cute huh?), and about halfway through...she brought me this sticker...just made me laugh!

And Bria's obsession was doing my hair:o) It was so relaxing! I thought it was so funny how excited she was about this task, especially cuz my hair is Enormous...even more so right out of the shower:o) Her first attempt was on Saturday (cute huh?), and about halfway through...she brought me this sticker...just made me laugh!
Sunday, I think she felt a little too comfy with her hair supplies...


Normally during Conference, we'll make a really big brunch. It was so yummy today! We had quiche, scones with honey butter, fried rice, potatoes and OJ. Looks fattening, but Mmmmm Mmmmm!


Normally during Conference, we'll make a really big brunch. It was so yummy today! We had quiche, scones with honey butter, fried rice, potatoes and OJ. Looks fattening, but Mmmmm Mmmmm!
After the last session today, we decided to go up the AF Canyon for our last family pictures before the baby comes.
Damon with the boys...and me with Bria...
And a decent family picture... Can you believe the kids all smiled at the camera light flashing until the picture took?!? What great kids!
Hope you had as much fun as we did!
Prego update: I'm officially OFF bedrest today, and...as of Friday...I am 3cm and 70%.










14 comments:
Now if you only photoshop that little baby in for your Christmas card! Those pictures are gogeous
:-)
Man- you guys are so photogenic! I don't think ANY of us would be looking at the camera if we tried to take one ourselves :)
I am really impressed by that last picture! I will have to keep trying... :)
That brunch looks delicious! I'm suddenly very hungry. Your family pictures turned out great and you look as beautiful as ever!
You always make the best food! Looking fabulous!!!
So...I had to re-read the barbie comment. I thought Bria said, it was pretty and it looked like you. Now I understand...Bria said it was pretty and you said it looked like her :) I swear pregnancy can really mess with the brain :)
Jacen was pretty good during Conference. Good thing they sing so much. He loves music.
oh by the way, the pictures turned out really good!!
Congrats about getting off bed rest! You did it! Your pics are super cute!
Nice pics! Is that the same place you took last year's Christmas pic? Jon just loves how pictures in Utah have to always be in front of some kind of "foliage" :) Funny!! Anyway, you all look great!!
Ellie likes to do my hair all crazy too! You look mah-velous.
Love the family photos. Only skinny girlslike you dare to take a picture of themselves 9 months pregnant. You look gorgeous. Bummer you didn't go into labor yesterday. I've lost the pool :(
you look AMAZING!!!! good Luck I'm excited to hear the news!
Those pictures are all darling! I love them!
I love all the hair clips Bria put in your hair! She is such a cute little girl!
That baby is coming! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Hey in the picture you look like Aimee. HMMMMM
Darcy
Post a Comment